2022 Leadership Northern Colorado Prepares for Graduation
Public and alumni invited to attend presentation on leadership
Fort Collins, Colo. – The twelfth Leadership Northern Colorado (LNC) class will soon complete their six-month program and LNC alumni and the public are invited to celebrate the class accomplishments and to learn more about leadership at a breakfast featuring keynote speaker Brian Kight.
The event will be from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on June 28 at Windsong Event Center, 2901 Saddler Blvd, outside of Fort Collins. Sponsored by Canvas Credit Union and Northern Engineering Services, Inc., the graduation event provides a great way for Alumni and the community to reconnect to the program and will raise funds to provide scholarships to future class participants. Registration is $20 and available at www.FortCollinsChamber.com. Registration includes breakfast, the graduation ceremony and the keynote presentation by Kight.
E+R=O or Event + Response = Outcome is the way life works. Everyday we face events and outcomes. We all get to choose how we respond. In this bestselling keynote, Brian breaks down this equation and teaches it to graduates and guests.
Leadership Northern Colorado, a joint initiative of the Fort Collins, Greeley, and Loveland chambers of commerce, the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado and the Weld Community Foundation, is designed to build human capacity and to identify, define, and address the issues facing the Northern Colorado region. The 2022 LNC Program was sponsored by Elevations Credit Union and UCHealth.
The Leadership Northern Colorado program will end June 28 with a final class session and graduation by the 31 participants. The class ran from January through June 2022.
The 2022 Leadership Northern Colorado graduates are:
- Heather Anderson, Greeley Area Chamber/Visit Greeley
- Debra Antista-Bianchi, Alzheimer’s Association
- Nick Armstrong, WTF Marketing
- Aaron (AJ) Baer, Canvas Credit Union
- Reyes Barrios Jr., FNBO
- Erik Caffee, Waypoint Real Estate
- Curtis Carlson, Great Western Bank
- Ryan Cassidy, ANB Bank
- Debbie Davis, Independent Financial
- Jessica Dyrdahl, Colorado State University
- Karen Frawley, Town of Windsor
- Madisen Golden, United Way of Larimer County
- Kat Hart, Loveland Business Development Center
- Angela Kelton, Gallagher Benefit Services
- Nick Kenny, Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra
- Neal Kingman, Bank of Colorado
- Abby Kirkbride, McWhinney Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Randall Klamser, City of Fort Collins
- Nate Lamkin, Pathways Hospice
- Jill Maasch, Larimer County
- Margarita Marquez, Employment Services of Weld County
- Michele Marquitz, Food Bank for Larimer County
- Heather Miller, Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Sergio Ortiz, The Neenan Company
- Hailey Peters, Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- Hope Pruett, Loveland Water and Power
- Shane Redman, High Country Beverage
- Brecken Schaefer, NAI Affinity
- Rhonda Solis, Northern Smiles Family Dental
- Kris Stoppenhagen, RLH Engineering
- Jessi Yarnell, Kaiser Permanente
About Leadership Northern Colorado
Leadership Northern Colorado is a program developed and designed through collaboration of the Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce, Loveland Chamber of Commerce, Greeley Chamber of Commerce, Community Foundation of Northern Colorado and the Community Foundation Serving Greeley and Weld County. The regional development program is designed to build human capacity and to identify, define, and address the issues facing the Northern Colorado region. The six-month interactive program for 30 select leaders from across the region focuses on regional issues, regionalism and regional leadership skills. For more information, visit www.LeadershipNorthernColorado.com.
About NAI Affinity
Affinity Real Estate Partners’ is a family of companies. NAI Affinity, a Northern Colorado based commercial real estate brokerage firm, is the first arm. Affinity Partners, LLC, a real estate investment and development company, is the second. As a Northern Colorado real estate brokerage firm, we provide focused and expert commercial real estate assistance throughout the state. Including cities like Fort Collins, Timnath, Loveland, Windsor, Johnstown/Milliken, Berthoud, Greeley/Evans, the North Front Range, and select Denver-Metropolitan areas.
Additionally, we are a full-service real estate brokerage firm in Northern Colorado offering a wide range of commercial property services including commercial brokerage, real estate consulting, and investment and development. Furthermore, our real estate brokerage firm has decades of experience in CRE with various property types, transaction structures, and municipalities. Our clients have the opportunity to leverage this experience to maximize their results and outcomes.