Brecken is a Project Manager / Real Estate Analyst at NAI Affinity, her role is to analyze new investment opportunities and markets, work with external partners, communicate with external consultants and government officials, and occasionally back up our brokerage efforts with research, analysis, and data driven recommendations.
Outside of the office, Brecken enjoys spending time with family, competing in reining events, hiking, and concert going.
Education, Recognition, and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance from Southern Methodist University (’21)
- Former NCAA Division 1 Women’s Equestrian student athlete at Southern Methodist University
- Member, CREW Network and CREW Northern Colorado
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, Leadership Northern Colorado (’22)
- Member, NAI Global Women's Alliance
- Member, Urban Land Institute, Urban Land Institute Partnership Forum, and Urban Land Institute Northern Colorado
- Member, WomenGive
- Board of Directors Treasurer, SNAPP4Teens