NoCo Newsletter | April 21, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of homeownership against inflation, Blackstone in Boulder, March retail spending and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- A Home Is Your Castle Against Rising Inflation
- Commission Expected to Decide if Fort Collins’ 1st Build-to-Rent Neighborhood Will Be Built
- Look Who Wants to Move Into the Former JCPenney Store in Midtown Fort Collins
- Sanctuary on the Green Housing Plan Eliminates Condos, Bypasses Planning and Zoning Board
- We Can’t Predict the Grocery Future
- Blackstone Plants Its Flag in Boulder, Colo., an Emerging Biotech Hub
- CEO Roundtable: Real Estate Leaders Don’t See Market Slowing Down
- Real Estate Summit: Commercial Market Seeing Strong Demand
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- U.S. Inflation Accelerated to 8.5% in March, Hitting Four-Decade High
- Jobless Claims Slipped Lower Last Week Amid Tight Labor Market
- High Gasoline Prices Take Up Big Share of March Retail Spending Increase
- Colorado’s Unemployment Rate Drops to 3.7% as Strong Hiring Continues in March
- Colorado Hits Lowest Unemployment Since February 2020
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. More information to follow soon.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.