NoCo Newsletter | August 11, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of real estate market predictions, economic developments, employment news, and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- North Fort Collins’ Former Albertsons Could Come Under City Ownership
- Reroute of U.S. 287 for New Reservoir Puts Highway in Front of Residents’ Driveways
- Robots Aren’t Done Reshaping Warehouses
- CRE Relieved As U.S. Senate Passes Landmark Inflation Reduction Act Without Carried Interest Cut
- What the Historic U.S. Climate Bill Could Mean for the Real Estate Industry
- Land, the Foundation for All Property Sectors, Is Surging
- Windsor Town Board Amends Great Western Service Plan, Approves Overland 368 Development
- North Weld Eliminates Severance’s 25% Discount on Water Rates
- Sam Zell To Shut Down Equity Group’s ‘Blank-Check’ Company
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Stiglitz Sees Bout of Disinflation as Energy Costs Drop
- 30-year Fixed Mortgage Rate saw Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2020
- U.S. Added 528,000 New Jobs as Unemployment Rate Fell to 3.5%
- Carried Interest is Dropped from the Inflation Reduction Act
- Rapid Wage Growth Keeps Pressure on U.S. Inflation
- U.S. GDP Fell at 0.9% Annual Rate in Second Quarter; Recession Fears Loom Over Economy
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.