NoCo Newsletter | August 25, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of real estate shifts, water usage updates, housing changes, inflation developments, and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Retail REITs Nonplussed Ahead Of Possible U.S. Economic Downturn
- Kelly Brough is Running for Denver Mayor in 2023
- Apple Discloses Security Vulnerabilities in iPhones, iPads, Macs Allowing ‘Full Admin Access’ to Devices
- Western States Face Deadline to Cut Colorado River Water Usage
- Apple Sets Return-to-Office Deadline of Sept. 5 After Covid Delays
- Home Prices will Stay the Same This Cycle, says Realtor.com’s Danielle Hale
- Denver Apartment Construction Has Never Been Busier As Renter Population Swells
- Construction Material Prices Starting To Cool, But Demand Concerns Are Creeping In
- CSU, on Track to Have its Largest Incoming Class Ever, Deals with Growing Pains
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- U.S. Wholesale Inflation Fell in July for 1st Time in 2 Years
- Metro Denver Inflation Rate Down Slightly and Below National Average
- Economic Indicators Mixed Heading into Second Half of 2022
- U.S. Retail Spending Held Steady in July
- Walmart is a Top US Inflation Gauge
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.