NoCo Newsletter | August 26, 2021
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Longtime Landowner Key to City, CSU Deal for Hughes Stadium Land
- New Foothills Owners Hear ‘Wish List’ for Fort Collins Mall, Promise ‘Something Special’
- CSU, Fort Collins move toward $12.5M sale of Hughes Stadium property for conservation
- Life after King Soopers: Here’s What’s Planned for Midtown Site After Grocer Moves
- Amazon Plans to Open Large Retail Locations Akin to Department Stores
- The Cache Moves Forward in Greeley
- Target Sales Increase as Shoppers Return to Stores
- Home Depot’s Sales Growth Flattens After Year of Rapid Gains
- Walmart’s Earnings Report Shows Sales Rose as Shoppers Returned to Stores
- Unanimous OK on Annexation Recommendation
- Modular Construction and the Future of Development
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- U.S. Retail Sales Fell 1.1% in July as Spending Fell Across Categories
- U.S. Jobless Claims Near Pandemic Low as Economy Strengthens
- Shipping Snags Prompt U.S. Firms to Mull Retreat from China
GOVERNMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Northern Water Overturns Fort Collins’ Denial of NISP Pipeline
- Fort Collins OKs Tourism District, Bed-Tax Boost
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- ‘Ghost Kitchens’ Will Likely Stick Around After the Pandemic
- Boulder is Best Place to Live, Fort Collins in Top 20
- Please join NAI Affinity in investing in the economic vitality of N. CO via Northern Colorado Prospers 2.0
NAI Affinity is pleased to present these flexible use, affordable spaces from 1,173 sf up to 1,500+/- sf (larger if side by side units are combined) to serve as your office, workshop, distribution warehouse, collectable showroom, and your individual needs. Click here for more details.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.