NoCo Newsletter | December 15, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of housing market, industrial, inflation updates, and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- What’s Going On With the Housing Market?
- Old Fort Collins Kmart May be Razed in January for New Grocery Store
- Amazon Will Fill 1,000-Plus Jobs in Northern Colorado When it Opens New Fulfillment Center
- Underserved Businesses Getting Free Laptops From Larimer SBDC
- There Were No REIT IPOs In 2022 For The First Time In 21 Years
- Condos vs. Apartments: The Multifamily Construction Boom in Colorado
- Macy’s Upcoming Fort Collins Closure Reflects National Trend
- Convention Center Bookings Boost Optimism for Hotel Group Business in 2023
- NISP Won Federal Permit to Proceed. Here’s What it Means for the $2 Billion Water Project
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- November Employment Report Shows U.S. Economy Added 263,000 Jobs
- Housing Costs, Inflation’s Biggest Component, Are Poised to Ease
- Investors Grow More Confident Fed Will Pull Off a Soft Landing
- Inflation Forecasts Were Wrong Last Year. Should We Believe Them Now?
- CPI Report Shows U.S. Inflation Eased in November
- Inflation Is Finally Running Out of Steam
- Jerome Powell’s Grim Inflation Outlook Is at Odds With Markets
- Reasons Not to Repeal Land Development Code
- Fed Raises Rate by 0.5 Percentage Point, Signals More Increases Likely
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Client Testimonials
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 12th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present the last remaining building pad available for sale or build-to-suit within the Mountain Vista Office Park, just east of W. 20th Street & 83rd Avenue in rapidly growing west Greeley. Great visibly with frontage on 20th Street. There is 43,074± SF (9,000 buildable SF max) available for $375,000 ($41.67/BSF). Building can be delivered within approximately 90 days from the date in which a building permit is obtained. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.