NoCo Newsletter | December 29, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of mortgage updates, construction news, home prices, and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Mortgage Buydowns Are Making a Comeback
- ‘Remarkable And Unexpected’ Backlog For Nation’s Contractors Despite Economic Turmoil
- Greeley Posts Region’s Most Affordable Lodging Rates, Highest Occupancy in November
- Start Early, Be Proactive in Face of Tenant Trends
- Rethinking How We ‘Rethink’ Office Spaces
- Real Estate Outlook in Uncertain Economic Times
- U.S. Housing Market Faces Tough Winter as 2022 Comes to a Close
- US Industrial Real Estate Sales Demand Slows From Record
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Home Prices Fell in October for Fourth Straight Month
- Housing Slump Set to Give Fed an Inflation-Fighting Assist
- U.S. Jobless Claims Tick Up, Economy Grows Faster Than Previously Thought
- Wage Inequality May Be Starting to Reverse
- Inflation Takes Biggest Bite From Middle-Income Households
- Average Mortgage Rates Rise After 6 Weeks of Declines
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Client Testimonials
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 12th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present two development sites for sale, ground lease, or build-to-suit within the Town of Berthoud, right at the intersection of Highway 287 and Berthoud Parkway. These sites are 2.25±AC and 2.61±AC or can be combined as 4.86±AC. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.