NoCo Newsletter | December 30, 2021
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of apartment competition, US home prices surging, land acquisition, consumer price increases and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Fourteen Applicants Chasing Every Vacant Apartment in Metro Denver, Study Finds
- 4.629 Acres Acquired in Johnstown for Future Flex Buildings
- U.S. Home Prices Surge 18.4%
- Platte River Power Authority Seeks Out Solar Contracts to Reach 54% Renewable Electricity
- Spire Acquires Building in Ptarmigan Business Park for Future Veterinary Surgery Center
- Amazon Adds Denver to List of Metros With Five-Hour Delivery Window
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Consumer Prices Up 5.7% Over Past Year, Fastest in 39 Years
- Fed Will Tighten Credit Faster and Sees 3 Rate Hikes in 2022
- Bank of England Raises Interest Rates to Battle Inflation
- U.S. Inflation Hit a 39-Year High
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present the Last remaining building pad available for sale or build-to-suit within the Mountain Vista Office Park, just east of W. 20th Street & 83rd Avenue in rapidly growing west Greeley. Great visibility with frontage on 20th Street. Click here for more details.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.