NoCo Newsletter | December 9, 2021
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of low home inventory, US recovery accelerating and 2022 Leadership Northern Colorado Class members.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Thornton Land Planning Includes Community, Continuing Ownership
- Centennial’s Streets at SouthGlenn on Track to Get More Housing as Retail Sector Scrambles Amid Challenges
- Supply of Homes For Sale Dried Up Across Metro Denver
- Two Hotels Named as Part of Legends Sports Complex in Windsor
- Three Denver Neighborhoods Dominate When it Comes to New Apartment Construction
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- U.S. Recovery Accelerates on Spending, Labor Market Growth
- Statewide Unemployment Continues Decline, Now at 5.4%
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Brecken Schaefer Named in 2022 Leadership Northern Colorado Class
- Denver Still Without Snow But Climatologists Say They’re More Concerned by Snowpack Levels Out West
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
- Join Blue Rising to Celebrate the Passage of HB 1317 and Support Their Future Efforts
NAI Affinity is pleased to present this excellent investment opportunity for a well-established restaurant property located in Downtown Fort Collins between Old Town Square and Colorado State University. The restaurant has been previously featured on the Food Network’s show ‘Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives’ with Guy Fieri, and offers excellent patio seating in the front and rear of the building and exclusive on-site parking. Tenant has recently signed a long term lease. Click here for more details.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.