NoCo Newsletter | February 10, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of Fort Collins home prices, Buc-ee’s expansion to Colorado, US economy growth and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- U.S. Housing Costs Surge, With No End In Sight
- Fan-Favorite Texas Convenience Store Chain Buc-ee’s Plans First Colorado Outpost in Johnstown
- Wells Fargo Will Move Some Departments From its Downtown Fort Collins Office
- ‘Every Day is Trying to Figure Out That Puzzle’: Supply Chain Woes Slam Fort Collins Eateries
- Rising Online Grocery Sales Power Investment in Cold Storage Facilities
- $540,000 and Rising: Fort Collins Home Prices Reach Historic High After 17.4% Jump in 2021
- 54 Affordable Townhomes to be Built Following Fort Collins Land Bank Sale
- Pandemic Pushed Colorado Home Prices to Record Highs, Listings to Record Lows — Especially in High Country
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Treasury Yields Hit 2% After Inflation Data
- U.S. Economy Grew 5.7% in 2021 in Rebound From 2020 Recession
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present the nicely finished first floor office condos in Downtown Fort Collins within the Mason Street North office park. Click here to view more.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.