NoCo Newsletter | January 13, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of proposed townhomes, Terry Ranch Pipeline updates, US inflation rising, Marshall Fire news and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Demand for Downtown Apartment Properties Has Fully Rebounded
- Developers Pitch Nearly 500 New Townhomes, Apartments and Condos in South Fort Collins
- Surging Covid-19 Puts an End to Projected Return-to-Office Dates
- Greeley City Council Introduces Eminent Domain Authorization for Terry Ranch Pipeline
- Metro Denver Housing Market Ended 2021 With Almost Nothing to Give Buyers
- A Record 4.5 Million Workers Quit or Changed Jobs in November
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Updated Numbers Show 1,084 Homes Destroyed in Marshall Fire
- More Than $25 Million Raised to Aid Marshall Fire Victims
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present these two sites near the signalized intersection of Firestone Blvd (Hwy 119) and Colorado Boulevard in Firestone, CO.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.