NoCo Newsletter | January 27, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of Fort Collins home prices, Terry Ranch Pipeline updates, US economy growth and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- $540,000 and Rising: Fort Collins Home Prices Reach Historic High After 17.4% Jump in 2021
- Severance Slashes $2M From Budget Amidst North Weld Water Tap Moratorium
- Greeley City Council Authorizes Eminent Domain for Terry Ranch Pipeline
- Linden Street Restaurants Face New Challenge Amid Two-Block Renovation
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- U.S. Economy Grows as Fourth-Quarter GDP Shows Strongest Year in Decades
- Unemployment Rates Continue Decline in State, Region
- Why 7% Inflation Today Is Far Different Than in 1982
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present these retail/commercial sites at the NWC of Highway 287 & Berthoud Parkway in Berthoud, CO. Join retailers such as Starbucks, McDonald’s, Taco Bell and KUM & Go! Click here to view more.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.
➡️ Follow us on social: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram