NoCo Newsletter | July 14, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of housing market shifts, inflation news, logistics reports and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Denver Housing Market Showing Signs of ‘More Normalization’ and ‘Balance’
- Big Denver Housing Construction Proposals Slowed Way Down
- Drop in Metro Denver Home Sales will be Steeper than Expected
- From Gap to Dollar General, Retail Chiefs Exit as Challenges Grow
- Two Larimer Inns Have New Owners
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Larimer County Selects Preferred Candidate for Next County Manager
- NAI Global CRE Logistics Report
- U.S. Inflation Hits New Four-Decade High of 9.1%
- Housing Could Provide More Fuel for Inflation
- Fed Official Says 0.75-Point Interest Rate Rise Seems Most Likely in July
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.