NAI Affinity is pleased to present this mixed-use land development opportunity of approximately 182 acres in burgeoning Northern Colorado. Click here for more details.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Colorado Rents Surge in June as Demand for Apartments Ramps Up
- Denver Real Estate: Median Home Price Hits Record, But Could Bidding Wars be Cooling?
- No End in Sight for Industrial’s Strong Run: No Harm Done
- 133+/- Acres Acquired Along Highway 34 for Future Master Planned Community
- Within an Already Favored Sector, Industrial Big Boxes Are Highly Prized by All Types of Investors
- HEXO USA Acquires Five Industrial Condo Units in Fort Collins
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- JPMorgan, Goldman Call Time on Work-From-Home. Their Rivals Are Ready to Pounce
- U.S. Added 850,000 Jobs in June Labor Rebound
GOVERNMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Fort Collins City Manager Darin Atteberry Resigns to Take Position with Elevations Credit Union
- Why the Southwest’s Shrinking Water Reservoirs Matter to Colorado
- Fort Collins Planning Commission Denies Application for NISP Pipeline Infrastructure
- Gov. Polis Signs Bill Creating Front Range Passenger Rail District