NoCo Newsletter | July 28, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of the housing market, inflation updates, real estate sales, and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- The Housing Shortage Isn’t Just a Coastal Crisis Anymore
- Full Rankings for WSJ/Realtor.com’s Summer Emerging Housing Markets Index
- Johnstown’s in the Thick of Northern Colorado Growth
- How Housing is Fueling Searing-Hot Inflation
- Greeley’s CenterPlace Shopping Center Sold for $37.55M
- State Hotels Hit Seasonal Highs a Month Earlier Than a Year Ago
- Fort Collins Wants your Opinions on Rental Regulations, U+2 Policy
- Citing 100% Renewable Push, Polis leads Western Governors in Geothermal Energy Push
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- U.S. Retail Sales Rose 1% in June
- June New Home Pending Sales Index
- Fed Raises Interest Rates by 0.75 Percentage Point
- U.S. Growth, Interest Rates and Wages in Focus
- Inflation Tracker: When Will Prices Stop Going Up?
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.