NoCo Newsletter | June 16, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of Northern Colorado real estate developments, City Council selections, inflation news, and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Decades in the Making: Gaps along Poudre River Trail Nearing Completion
- Buc-ee’s to Build Largest Location in the Nation in Johnstown off Interstate 25
- Loveland Amazon facility, No. 2 in Size in Network, Not Likely on Chopping Block
- Denver’s New Affordable Housing Policy Draws Praise and Criticism
- Improvements to Fort Collins’ Busy S. College, Trilby Intersection to Precede 268 New Homes
- The Pandemic Was Supposed to Push All Shopping Online. It Didn’t.
- Cost of Fort Collins’ Halligan Reservoir Expansion Quadruples as Review Milestones Near
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Fort Collins City Council Selects Kelly DiMartino as New City Manager
- The Outlets at Loveland is virtually empty. Here’s what experts and city leaders say is next.
- U.S. Inflation Reaches Four-Decades High
- US Consumer Sentiment Slumps to Record Low on Rapid Inflation
- Lumber Prices Slump With Rising Interest Rates
- Inflation May Soon Ease, but Not Enough
- U.S. Home Equity Hits Highest Level on Record—$27.8 Trillion
- U.S. Retail Sales Declined 0.3% in May
- Fed Raises Rates by 0.75 Percentage Point, Largest Increase Since 1994
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.