NoCo Newsletter | June 2, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of Northern Colorado water access and development, shifting retail landscape and expectation, continued employment growth and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Despite Headwinds, Keep Betting on Northern CO
- Developer Secures Infrastructure Partner for 338-Mile Pipeline to Bring Water From Utah to Front Range
- Pending Home Sales Slide for Sixth Straight Month, Slowest Pace in Nearly a Decade
- Homeownership Remains the American Dream, Despite Challenges
- Shifting Retail Landscape Reshapes Live-Work-Play Investment Strategies
- Access 25 Logistics Park – Weld County, Colorado’s Newest Dual Rail-Served Industrial Park
- Dreaded Commute to the City Is Keeping Offices Mostly Empty
- Build-to-Rent Fever Picking Up Speed in Colorado
- 1,500 New Single-Family Homes Planned Along Interstate 25 in Johnstown
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Target, Walmart Earnings Selloff Puts Retailers’ Inflation Pains on Display
- Microsoft Cuts Earnings and Revenue Forecasts
- U.S. Jobless Benefits Fell Last Week, Extending Stretch of Low Filings
- Federal Reserve’s Portfolio Runoff Has Begun
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.