NoCo Newsletter | June 30, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of Northern Colorado’s Real Estate Advancements, Recession Discussions, Future Predictions, and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Denver Airport Plans to Issue Nearly $4 Billion in Debt as it Looks Ahead to More Projects
- Fort Collins’ Land Use Code Overhaul Could Rewrite the City’s Housing Future
- Loveland City Council Approves Natural Grocers
- Outreach Fort Collins to Expand, Wants to be ‘Antidote to Despair’ for Homeless, Businesses
- St. John Properties will start $95M Project
- Growcentia Moves Operations to Centerra Industrial Facility
- Fort Collins Student Housing Trades in Record-Breaking Sale
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Yellen: Recession Not Inevitable, Gas Tax Holiday Weighed
- ‘Numbers Don’t Lie’: Kevin O’Leary Says There’s no Evidence of a Recession Right Now
- Fort Collins Wants your Opinions on Raising the Minimum Wage
- Gart Properties Refinances Retail Portfolio with $54M Loan
- “Making Colorado the Smartest State in the U.S.”
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.