NoCo Newsletter | March 10, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of Fort Collins home prices, economic sensitivity consumer results, national employment reports and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Fort Collins’ Home Prices Continue to Soar in First Two Months of 2022
- NAI Global Ranked Among Top Five Commercial Real Estate Brand in the 2022 Annual Lipsey Survey
- Lease Signed for Denver Area’s First El Pollo Loco Location
- Starbucks Closing South Fort Collins Shop as Shift to Drive-Thru, Curbside Pickup Continues
- Renting the American Dream: Built-to-Rent Neighborhoods Coming to Fort Collins, Loveland
- Home-Price Growth Hit Record in 2021
- Zonda’s January New Home Pending Sales Index Report
- Hotel Prices, Occupancy Seasonally Low but Up vs. 2021
- U.S. Home Sales Jumped 6.7% in January Amid Record-Low Inventory
- PODS Signs Lease at [email protected]
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- ICSC 2022 Economic Sensitivity Consumer Survey Results
- Job Openings Near Record as Labor Market Emerges From Omicron Disruptions
- Strong Hiring, Low Unemployment Point to Economy Making Post-Pandemic Pivot
- Target Shares Soar After Dodging Inflation, Boosting 2022 Outlook
- What Do 3.92% Mortgage Rates, Highest in 33 Months, Mean?
- Fewer People Are Moving to Colorado, and the State Demographer Says We Need to Plan For That
- Consumer Inflation Heats Up to Nearly 8% a Year in Metro Denver
- Builder Groups Oppose Denver’s Ambitious Affordable Housing Proposal, Warn Plan Could Backfire
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- NAI Affinity to Sponsor the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado’s Celebration of Philanthropy
- Fort Collins City Manager Finalist Jim Thompson of Scottsdale, Arizona, Withdraws
- Greeley City Council Discusses Conversion of 9th, 10th Streets to Two-Way
- Berthoud Town Board Rejects Turion Development
- Colorado Needs More Than 100% Snowpack Thanks to Drought. March and April Are Critical Months.
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present the nicely finished first floor office condos in Downtown Fort Collins within the Mason Street North office park. Click here to view more.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.
➡️ Follow us on social: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram