NoCo Newsletter | March 24, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of new Fort Collins home starts, Amazon investment in Loveland, national inflation reports and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Amazon Purchases Land in East Loveland; Major Development May Be in Offing
- Loveland Airport Takes Next Step Toward New Air Traffic Control Tower
- Colorado State, Northern Colorado Get Creative to Help Employees Afford Rising Home Prices
- Timber Lark Project Would Add Nearly 200 Homes in Southeast Fort Collins
- NAI Global Ranked Among Top Five Commercial Real Estate Brand in the 2022 Annual Lipsey Survey
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Inflation Will Peak in Colorado This Year and Outpace Wage Growth, State Analysts Project
- Fed Raises Interest Rates for First Time Since 2018
- Women Are Winning the Biggest Pay Raises From U.S. Labor Boom – Despite the Outsize Gains, Women’s Pay Still Lags Well Behind Men’s
- U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 187,000, Lowest Level Since 1969
- January Unemployment Lowest Since Early 2020
- Gas Prices Shoot Up at Fastest Rate on Record
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- NAI Affinity to Sponsor the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado’s Celebration of Philanthropy
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present the nicely finished first floor office condos in Downtown Fort Collins within the Mason Street North office park. Click here to view more.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.