NoCo Newsletter | March 9, 2023
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of housing market trends, the manufacturing sector, new developments, and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Colorado Wildlife Officials ‘Very Concerned’ About Proposed Topgolf’s Netting, Lights
- Tenants in These States Made the Most On-Time Rent Payments To Small Landlords
- Brighton OKs Economic Incentives for Enormous Battery Manufacturing Plant
- Denver-Area Real Estate Industry Points to Economic, Political Headwinds
- Housing Market Momentum Stalls as Critical Spring Season Approaches
- Little Relief in Sight for the Beleaguered Housing Market
- King Soopers Picks Site of its Next Big Marketplace Store
- Woods Market to Locate Large Grocery in Johnstown
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- As Americans Work From Home, Europeans and Asians Head Back to the Office
- Jerome Powell Says Fed Is Prepared to Speed Up Interest-Rate Rises
- 10-Year Treasury Yield Tops 4% for the First Time Since November
- Long-Robust U.S. Labor Market Shows Signs of Cooling
- Fed’s Rate Moves Put Manufacturing Sector at Risk
- Demand for Services Is Carrying the Economy
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Client Testimonials
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 12th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present two incredible development opportunities within burgeoning Northern Colorado; The Ridge Johnstown and Encore. The Ridge is a 440± acres master-planned, mixed-use development with immediate access to I-25 via the Highway 402 interchange. Encore is a 190± acres mixed-use master-planned community directly east of The Promenade Shops at Centerra and approximately 1 mile east of I-25, along the north side of Highway 34. Encore features over 1 mile of frontage along Highway 34. Click here to learn more about these opportunities.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.
➡️ Follow us on social: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram