NoCo Newsletter | May 19, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of Colorado home buyer burdens, April consumer spending and employment results, retail optimism, easing inflation and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Greeley City Council Explores 16th Street Redevelopment
- CU Grad, Greeley Community Development Chief, to Lead Boulder Planning
- Windsor Eyes Widening Heavily Traveled Section of Colorado Highway 392 Near Interstate 25
- Murdoch’s to Occupy Vacant Fort Collins JC Penney Location
- Colorado Median Home Prices Surge Above $600,000
- Mortgage Rates Hit 5.27%, Highest Level Since 2009
- With ’30 Buyers for Every Home,’ Fort Collins Real Estate Fetches Thousands Above Asking Prices
- Cherry Creek Retail Site Planned for Apartment Project Sells for $29M
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Economists Estimate Rapid Pace of U.S. Inflation Eased in April, but Upward Pressures Remain
- Target Stock Sinks 25% on Earnings Miss, High Costs
- Home Depot Raises Outlook as Fewer Customers Spend More
- April Consumer Spending Results: Retail Sales Rising Through Inflation With 0.9% Growth
- Rapid Pace of U.S. Job Growth Stretched Into April With U.S. Economy Adding 428,000 Jobs in April
- Nearly 80% of New York Employers Say Hybrid Work Is Here To Stay
- Consumers See Price Hikes Easing and Credit Tightening, Homebuyer Sentiment Hits Two-Year Low, Job Growth Slows
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.