NoCo Newsletter | May 5, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of new Denver developments, Federal senior housing funding, homebuyers versus rising mortgages and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Despite Headwinds, Keep Betting on Northern CO
- The Industrial Sector’s Scorching Run Continues
- Investors Check Back Into Hotel Market as Travel Picks Up
- Kroenke Looks to Redevelop 55 Acres of Parking Lots Around Ball Arena, Denver
- Congress Passes Senior Housing Program Funding
- Denver’s Controversial Affordable Housing Proposal Avoided a Major Overhaul. Here’s How it Did Change.
- Macy’s Is Betting Even Bigger on Smaller Stores
- The Hottest Places to Live Now Are Often the Most Affordable
- Biggest Office Tower in 40 Years Breaks Ground in Denver
- Denver Homebuyers Face 20% Rise in Monthly Mortgage Payments Compared to Start of 2022
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Fed Lifts Interest Rates by Half Point in Biggest Hike Since 2000
- US Economy Shrinks, Threats Loom, But Growth Likely to Last
- As Inflation Eases Public Debt Load, Economists Sound Cautionary Note
- Fed Prepares Double-Barreled Tightening With Bond Runoff
- Economy Week Ahead: Federal Reserve, Interest Rates and Employment in Focus
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. More information to follow soon.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.