NoCo Newsletter | November 18, 2021
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of increasing rents, employers struggling to staff up and women of distinction being honored.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Americans Ramped Up Retail Spending a Strong 1.7% Last Month
- UNC Decides to Move Ahead with Osteopathic Medical School
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins to Accelerate City Purchase of Hughes Stadium Land
- Walmart Raises Forecast and Says Shelves Are Stocked for Holiday Shoppers
- Creative Thinking Needed to Address Housing Affordability in Fort Collins
- Apple Poised for Growth in Flatiron Park as Property Hits Market
- One River North Could Become Denver’s Next Architectural Icon
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Inflation Continued Its Ugly Rise
- Job Creation Roars Back as Payrolls Rise by 531,000
- U.S. Inflation Hit 31-Year High as Consumer Prices Jump 6.2%
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 11th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
- Join Blue Rising to Celebrate the Passage of HB 1317 and Support Their Future Efforts
NAI Affinity is pleased to present these retail pad sites located near the NWC of Highway 287 and Baseline Road in Wal-Mart anchored retail center. The sites are within a rapidly growing commercial and residential area in Lafayette, CO. Click here for more details.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.