NoCo Newsletter | November 4, 2021
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of increasing rents, employers struggling to staff up and women of distinction being honored.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Midtown Fort Collins Hotel Plan Dies; Auto Retailer to Take Over Chuck E. Cheese Space
- 1031 Exchange Buyer Acquires NNN Investment Building in Mead, CO
- Fort Collins Will Again Consider U+2 Residential Occupancy Changes, Rental Licensing Program
- New Offerings From Avelo, United Help Northern Colorado Regional Airport Spread its Wings
- Property Trends: Health and Wellness, and the CRE Implications
- Colorado Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.6%, But Job Gains Lag
- Colorado Apartment Association Says Eviction Filings Not As High As Expected
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Americans Sour on Economy Amid Inflation Woes, According to Poll
- Colorado Bankruptcies Decline 27% from a Year Ago
GOVERNMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Please join NAI Affinity in investing in the economic vitality of N. CO via Northern Colorado Prospers 2.0
- Join Blue Rising to Celebrate the Passage of HB 1317 and Support Their Future Efforts
NAI Affinity is pleased to present this 7.84 Acre mixed-use development site located near the SEC of the signalized intersection of Firestone Boulevard (Hwy 119) and Colorado Boulevard. Optimal uses include retail, medical, senior housing, or multi-family. Click here for more details.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.