NoCo Newsletter | October 14, 2021
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of increasing rents, employers struggling to staff up and women of distinction being honored.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Flex Commercial Condo Project Breaks Ground in Loveland
- Restaurant Chain Cites Homelessness for Downtown Closure
- Proposed Powerhouse II Campus in Fort Collins to Focus on Climate Solutions
- Avelo Airlines Begins Inaugural Flights Between Fort Collins and Burbank, California
- Denver Area Home Sales Fell in September, While Inventory Rises a Record Amount
- Odell Brewing up Affordable Housing Plan North of Popular Fort Collins Craft Brewery
- New Apartments in Old Town Fort Collins to Provide Affordable Housing for Workforce
- Cherry Creek Office Building Changes Hands for $108M
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Consumer Inflation Hits a 20-year High in Denver Area
- U.S. Job Growth Falls to Slowest Pace of Year
- U.S. Companies Add Most Jobs in Three Months, ADP Data Show
- U.S. Unemployment Claims Rise for Third Straight Week
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- New FEMA Rules Mean Higher Flood Insurance Rates for Most Coloradans
- Colorado State University Sees Minimal Enrollment Increase, Nears Pre-Pandemic Numbers
- Please join NAI Affinity in investing in the economic vitality of N. CO via Northern Colorado Prospers 2.0
- Join Blue Rising to Celebrate the Passage of HB 1317 and Support Their Future Efforts
NAI Affinity is pleased to present these two new construction flex units in Windsor, CO consisting of 2,800± SF each, that can be leased individually or combined as one 5,600± SF unit in this exceptional multi-tenant, free-span flex building. Click here for more details.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.