NoCo Newsletter | October 6, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of housing markets, local developments, economy updates and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Planned $1 Billion Redevelopment Helps Mark Cherry Creek as a Denver Real Estate Star and Future “Regional Center”
- Denver-Area Commercial Real Estate not as Bleak as Others. How Long Will it Last?
- Rents Drop for First Time in Two Years After Climbing to Records
- Metro Denver Ranks Fifth in U.S. for Housing Slowdown
- Denver Program Offers Free Rent to Fill Empty Storefronts
- Old Town Fort Collins Bakery is Moving into Canino’s Italian Restaurant
- Golf Entertainment Center, McDonald’s File Early Plans to Build in Timnath
- Surging Interest Rates Sucker Punch Homebuilders and Buyers Alike in Metro Denver
- PepsiCo Building Sustainable Manufacturing Facility In Denver
- Retail Real Estate Is Enjoying Its Biggest Revival in Years
- Multifamily Developers Turn Some Dead Office Space into Apartments
- UCHealth to Expand Medical Center of the Rockies With New Tower
- Colorado’s Housing Market Would Have to Crash to be Affordable
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Fed Raises Interest Rates 75 Basis Points, Signals More Hikes To Come
- Global Bonds Rally After 10-Year Treasury Yield Touches 4%
- U.S. 10-Year Treasury Yield Posts Biggest One-Day Drop Since 2009
- Mortgage Rates Rise to 6.7%, Highest Since 2007
- Stocks Rise, Yields Retreat to Kick Off Quarter
- Colorado GDP Shrinks 2% in Second Quarter
- U.S. Job Openings Fell in August
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Client Testimonials
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 12th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a mixed-use development site located near the SEC of the intersection of Firestone Boulevard (Hwy 119) and Colorado Boulevard. The site is in close proximity to Interstate 25 within a rapidly growing commercial and residential area. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.