NoCo Newsletter | September 22, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of housing projects, demand shifts, economy updates and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Client Inquiry: Current Cap Rates for Income Producing Properties
- Fort Collins Church’s Affordable Housing Project Heartside Hill up for Review
- Industrial Real Estate Demand Strong Heading Toward Final Months of Tumultuous Year
- Denver Multifamily Market Faces Historic Supply Wave
- U.S. Railroad Strike Averted as Tentative Deal Is Reached
- Punch Bowl Social Founder Takes a Swing at Pickleball in Centennial
- The Supply Chain Broke. Robots are Supposed to Help Fix it.
- Flaming Gorge Falls as Drought Felt Higher up Colorado River
- Colorado Commits $350 Million to add Interstate 25 Express Lanes from Berthoud to Longmont
- Loveland Amazon Facility not Likely Affected by Slowdown
- U.S. Home Sales and Prices Fell in August as Mortgage Rates Rose
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- U.S. Banks Lost a Record $370 Billion in Deposits Last Quarter
- Stocks Wobble After $1.5 Trillion Rout
- Driven by Consumers, US Inflation Grows More Persistent
- Mortgage Rates Hit 6.02%
- Dollar’s Rise Spells Trouble for Global Economies
- IRS Faces Tight Job Market and Competition for Talent as It Recruits Thousands
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 12th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a rare industrial distribution/warehouse facility with outdoor storage located near the intersection of Interstate 25 and Highway 34. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.