NoCo Newsletter | September 30, 2021
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of increasing rents, employers struggling to staff up and women of distinction being honored.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Citigroup Finds Most Clients Are Braced for ‘Sticky’ Inflation
- Northern Colorado Regional Airport on Track for New Terminal by Mid-2024
- Google Buys The Reve Office Space in Major Expansion of Boulder Footprint
- Capital Markets: CRE Investors Look for Opportunities Outside of Offices
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Metro Denver Economic Development Corp. Taps Area’s “Secret Sauce” for New Brand
- Delta Variant Set to Slow but Not Derail Global Economic Recovery
- U.S. Unemployment Claims Rise After Hitting Pandemic Low
- U.S. Producer Prices Jump an Unprecedented 8.3% in August
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Boulder is Best Place to Live, Fort Collins in Top 20
- Please join NAI Affinity in investing in the economic vitality of N. CO via Northern Colorado Prospers 2.0
- Join Blue Rising to Celebrate the Passage of HB 1317 and Support Their Future Efforts
NAI Affinity is pleased to present this mixed-use land development opportunity of approximately 182 acres in burgeoning Northern Colorado. Located directly east of The Promenade Shops at Centerra, approximately 1.5 miles east of Interstate 25, between Larimer County Road 3 (High Plains Boulevard) and Weld County Road 13 (Colorado Boulevard), on the north side of Highway 34, in Johnstown (“Site”). The Site includes over a mile (5,503± feet) of frontage along Highway 34. Click here for more details.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.