NoCo Newsletter | September 8, 2022
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of property demolitions and acquisitions, labor reports, water disputes and more.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Flatiron Crossing Demolition Imminent, Redevelopment Starting in 2023
- Fort Collins URA Might Try to Acquire Former North College Albertsons via Eminent Domain
- Larimer-Thornton Water Dispute Still Unresolved After Appeals Court Ruling
- After 32 years, Broncos Purchase Land Beneath Team Headquarters
- Ent Credit Union’s Next Target: Weld County
- $280M New Biotech Development Coming To Hot Colorado Market
- Crisp & Green Opening Second Colorado Shop in Fort Collins
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- August Jobs Report Shows U.S. Added 315,000 Jobs
- Labor report: Metro Denver has Rich Streaks of Relatively Rare Occupations
- August Jobs Report Shows Labor Market Has Cooled But Remains Solid
- U.S. Dollar Strength Lifts Americans’ Relative Spending Power
- U.S. Jobless Claims Fall for Fourth Straight Week
- Mortgage Rates Hit 5.89%, Highest Level Since 2008
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- 2 Colorado Cities in Top 4 ‘Best Places to Live’ Rankings
- Cone Zone 2022: A Look at Major Road Construction Projects in Northern Colorado
- Why the I-25 South Gap Project Opened While North I-25 Express Lanes are Still 2 Years Away
- Support Your Local Bold Voice of Business by Contributing to the 12th Annual Moving Fort Collins Forward! Campaign
NAI Affinity is pleased to present a retail pad site near U.S. Highway 34 and within Lowe’s anchored center in Loveland, Colorado. Click here to learn more about this opportunity.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.
➡️ Follow us on social: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram